The Declaration has already been signed by 242 companies and organisations. The twelfth edition of this event was unique because it coincided with the European Year of Rail 2021.
- Although we have welcomed the new signatories virtually, I am convinced that their input and commitment will form an important part of the process of creating safe and innovative railways - said Ignacy Góra, President of the Office of Rail Transport. - Our goal is to continuously improve the level of railway safety, taking into account technical and scientific progress and development of legislation. Thank you for your commitment to build safe railways - added Ignacy Góra.
The following companies and organisations signed the Declaration on April 22, 2021:
- Blue Ocean Business Consulting sp. z o.o., publisher of NaKolei.pl
- Cargo Speed International sp. z o.o.
- Copma Polska sp. z.o.o.
- Doradcy Kolejowi.pl Łukasz Romański
- FDM-REW Damian Żur
- Frauscher Polska sp. z o.o.
- G&K Rail Consulting sp. z o.o.
- IGL sp. z o.o. sp.k.
- IH Systems sp. z o.o.
- Luxtorpeda 2.0 Cluster, Cluster coordinator: Centrum Rozwoju Transportu sp. z o.o.
- Konferencja Przewoźników Kolejowych
- LTG Cargo Polska sp. z o.o.
- Olkol sp. z o.o.
- Ost-West Logistic Poland sp. z o.o.
- Polskie Wagony sp. z o. o.
- Przedsiębiorstwo Robót Telekomunikacyjnych i Elektroenergetycznych "PROTEL" sp. z o.o.
- Rail-Mil Computers sp. z o.o. sp. k.
- Rail-Mil sp. z o.o. sp. k.
- RTS Technic sp. z o.o.
- Serwis Kolejowy
- SIM FACTOR sp. z o.o.
- SimKol sp. z o.o.
- SP Tech Solutions sp. z o.o.
- Stowarzyszenie Bezpieczna i Przyjazna Kolej
- T&C sp. z o.o.
The new signatories declared their willingness to implement the principles of safety culture in rail transport and to apply the following rules:
- safety as the highest value for employees and company/organization,
- accepting safety standards and integrating them into their activities,
- honest and open dealing with weak points in safety system and focusing on finding solutions,
- monitoring and analysing safety-related events,
- reporting all kinds of irregularities and errors,
- continuous improvement of safety management systems by implementing corrective and preventive actions,
- zero tolerance for violations of law and internal procedures.
The Declaration on development of safety culture in rail transport was launched 6 years ago. On April 21, 2016, over ninety representatives of rail sector signed the Declaration at the Office of Rail Transport headquarters. Among the signatories were: Ministry of Infrastructure, State Commission for Investigation of Railway Accidents, rail operators, infrastructure managers and entities responsible for infrastructure maintenance, certification bodies, scientific and research units, manufacturers of rolling stock and railway equipment, associations and media.